Friday, December 14, 2007

Excuse me while I barf

While the Mitchell Report doesn't bother me, because we all deserve to know the truth, McNamee does. All of a sudden we have to believe a strength conditioning coach who was looking at jail time? I don't think so. And of course this Mitchell guy, a director for the Red Sox, is going to want to bury any player that has any ties or had any ties to the Yankees.

I say do more research before burying this guy whose work regimen is second to none! Why take the word of a shady guy who only wants to save his own a**? Give me cold, hard facts and then I'll believe you. Til then, Clemens is a hall of famer!

ARod finalized his 10-year contract with the Yankees! I think it's safe to say he'll be a Yankee forever :)

Thanks for the good wishes, Dear Roxy. I am finally done with school. And while it took me a looong time, I'm happy I stuck by it! Now, don't come rushing to my couch any time soon either.

This weekend is our little get-together. I need to speak to you for specifics though.

And yes, basketball hasn't been the same since your heartbreak and the Heat-Knicks rivalry. Let's relive those moments.

Did I mention the Dolphins will snap your team's perfect season?

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home