Thursday, December 13, 2007

CRONIES!

No, I haven't been keeping track of basketball since the '90s NBA finals between the Jazz and Bulls. We all remember how that turned out. Heartbreak.

I have, however, been paying attention to the Mitchell report, Dear Criss. How 'bout putting some of those Yankees on the cover of ESPN mag? I bet you they won't, because ESPN looooves the Yankees. They'll sweep the steroid boys' dirty secrets under the rug. More than a dozen Yankees past and present named (out of 80+ names). What are you guys doing over there?

Anyway, I am so ready for Pats-Jets. The Dolphins could pull off an upset, seeing the history of the Pats-Dolphins games over the last few years. BUT THEY BETTER NOT TRY IT NEXT WEEK! And continuing on the Boston scene, Theo just had a baby with his wife. Don't think I didn't notice how it strategically happened post-season.

"Fa-la-la-la-Fabulous," says Isaac: Finally, I wanted to mention that I met Isaac Mizrahi at work. It's a long story that I'll tell you during our graduation/Christmas/birthday event, but I loved every moment. I've been a fan since high school, so imagine! Wait - is graduation this weekend?! Congrats on finishing classes!! Woo hoo!

Roxy


NYT file photos

eonline.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home