Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Yanks are Back... and so am I!


Sean Taylor
1983-2007
RIP
Super late on this... sorry for the delay, Missy!

We have our three pivotal players back, Dear Roxy! Sooo excited to see that Alex, Mariano and Jorge will be back in pinstripes! It wouldn't have been the same without them! And now I hear that the Yanks are making a pitch for Johan. As much as I think he's great, I don't want to see the Yankees trading our young arms for him. These pitchers are our future!

The Heat are 4-10! They won last night in big fashion. Maybe this is a sign of things to come.Too bad we can't say the same about the Dolphins.
The 0-11 Dolphins! Wow. I feel bad for them. They keep losing these close games! At least they have one thing to look forward to... first round pick!

Did you watch Dancing with the Stars last night? Helio won. lol... I must admit I was rooting for the Spice girl. Ha!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home