Tuesday, October 30, 2007

CHAMPIONS!!!


I am so sorry for the delay, because I know you were looking forward to this entry like a root canal, Dear Criss. But let me have my moment to scream WOOO HOOO! MY SOX DID IT!!! What a looong night. I am still recovering from Sunday. Last night was my first good-night's sleep in a long time. I really didn't want a game five. When Colorado came within one, I thought I was going to puke. But then Old Trusty Jon Papelbon came out and took control of the game.

Thumbs down for A-Fraud and his usual tricks: Don't be a punk and try to steal our thunder in the middle of the World Series game. Note: WE DO NOT WANT JERKS IN BOSTON. Go somewhere else. NOTE TWO: SOX BRASS BETTER NOT EVEN THINK OF TRADING OUR WORLD SERIES MVP. And I guess we could've figured out that Girardi would get the job in NY. Get ready for some real pressure, mister.

Anyway, the parade is today, and I hope there's some coverage. How cool is this? Two World Series wins in my lifetime! Not many Sox fans can say that. Love our 16-year-old players. Add a zero to these boys' salaries, John Henry. And Bobby Kielty is like Dave Roberts - coming through when we need it. Wow. Let's all dye our hair red to show our appreciation. Love to all the Sox players for the trophy after a year's worth of craziness!

Let me soak this all in for a little bit.

Roxy


Pap, Tek: Jed Jacobsohn, Getty Images
Pap: Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home