Friday, October 19, 2007

Seal the Deal

I am so tired from last night, but it was worth it because my boys showed signs of life. This hasn't been the most fun series, but I'm not giving up. I've literally seen worse with a positive ending that accompanied a ring. Glad this is going back to Fenway. We need our fans to be ROWDY and LOUD as heck. Some one call Queer Eye and get our boys nice massages and meditations and calming music, or something. We gotta do it. One of the gals at work bought me a box of Cocoa Krispies and stuck a "Go Sox" sign on it. It was great! She just discovered Jonathan Papelbon, declaring him her new boyfriend (despite having recently gotten married), and I'm proud to have been a part of that. She also experienced footage from the ALDS of him doing the Irish jig in his underwear. Keep the good vibes going! Happy thoughts only, please.

As for your destructive Yanks, Dear Criss, I know it's really hard for you, but I think Varitek sums up my feelings best in Newsday:

"I'm all tapped out," Varitek said. "I've had enough of the Yankees. There's a lot of other good stories out there."

Hang in there. SportsCenter was throwing around A-Fraud as a Marlin. Just 1:1,000,000 rumors right now.

Could the Dolphins upset the Pats? You know they give the Pats a hard time each year. Hm. New England better watch out. Yikes.

GO SOX!

Roxy


Photo: Gregory Shamus, Getty Images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home