Friday, October 05, 2007

Joshtober

Hot! That was an incredible pitching job by the man who rarely smiles. Fantastic. And tonight, Matsuzaka! Bring it all tonight, Dice-K. I think he'll be just fine and is excited to show just what he can do.

It turns out, Dear Criss, that I have a little cold. I stayed home today and have kept my blankets company. I have used almost all the toilet paper around because I ran out of tissues and refuse to go to the store. But I will be ready and waiting for tonight's game... toilet paper and all. Perhaps I will even change into fresh clothes. How pronounced will Varitek's good luck beard be tonight? Will the beard hit a homerun? Will Youk continue to dominate?

As for your Yanks, blech. The Indians are certainly giving them a run for their money. Whoa! That score was way lopsided. I love it.

Okay, now I need to get some disinfectant for this computer. Let's hear it for a long Columbus Day weekend!

Roxy


Getty Images, Jim Rogash


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home