Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Battle of the Stars' Kids

You know, Dear Criss, I thought maybe Brad Pitt might be a good father, but when I saw him at the Yankees game, I knew something was wrong. And I feared he might be raising his son to be a - gulp - Yankees fan. At least little Violet Affleck will grow up to be a fine young lady who loves the Red Sox.

Okay, so the Sox did pretty well against Baltimore. And don't think I missed Pedroia getting hit and the fight that nearly ensued afterward. Ridiculous, and next time, Schilling's gonna hurt someone. Now how is it we can nearly sweep the Orioles, but now we're having trouble with the stinkin' Devil Rays again? I hate Sox-Rays series so much! These should be easy wins people. Easy ways to move ahead of New York. I don't know why I have to give this speach all the time.

Switching gears to football: My Pats won, my Steelers gang won and Niners won. I'm telling you, Niners make the Wild Card this year. And I just saw on ESPN that Kevin Everett's surgeon thinks he just might walk again. Man, lots of prayers for him.


Roxy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home