Thursday, August 23, 2007

I managed to open my big mouth and what happens? Well, the Yankees found themselved 2 1/2 out of the wild card and 6 games out of first place, Dear Roxy! I think I'm gonna have to watch what I say from now on! Luckily, we got one back when we managed to win one against the Angels while your team and the Mariners lost.

Talking about wins, did you watch the massacre in Baltimore? 30 runs by one team in one game! That hasn't happened in over 100 years. I guess it wasn't too funny for the Os. But funny was listening to Tim Kurkjian from ESPN talk about it... Tim was hilarious!

What are you talking about, Gagne is doing a great job!

Santana from the Twins was amazing the other night with his 17 strikeouts. Talk about dominating!

And Miami will finally say bye to the Orange Bowl. As much as I like football, the Orange Bowl is not my favorite stadium. It's a dump! I'm glad to see UM is moving, although further away, to a better stadium. The Marlins are happy too... who knows, they might finally get that stadium they've been wanting.

Counting down to September 6th and the start of football season!!!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home