Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just Win!!!! Please!!! No More Begging!!!

Well, all I have to say is that if I have to hear the stinkin' Yankees security guard at work nag me about the four-games situation, I will have to take an Alka-Seltzer real fast, Dear Criss. Need I remind him every time not to get too excited? Actually, need I remind my darling Sox that they need to play as if they care to win?!

PULL IT TOGETHER!!!!

I don't know if you saw the Tampa Bay game yesterday (which resulted in a win, gasp), but I thorougly enjoyed Papi's push-up antics after he almost got smacked by the ball. I guess you had to see it. The crowd and I loved it. Speaking of love, I love Millar, but man, does he have to hurt us with walk-off homeruns? As of right now, looking at the score, he's a Yankee killer adding an HR to the mix (BringbackMillarCOUGH). Wouldn't it be nice to gain 1/2 game tonight? After all, it is Lester's first time pitching in Boston since he's been back.

Sigh.

Roxy

Photo: Love it. The Tampa Bay gang did this for flower power night. Johnny for jason-varitek.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home