Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Headline goes here

Yes, Dear Roxy, I must admit I was glad Lester was back wearing his red sox. Very touching.

I'll come back to baseball in a bit, but what is going on in the NBA? What the hell is this ref doing to the league? You know what the sad thing is? this is just the one that got caught! Can't imagine how many refs/players, in all sports, have been doing this throughout the years. I don't even wanna think about it.

In baseball news, very sad story about Mike Coolbaugh, the 35 year old minor league coach that died after being struck in the head by a line drive.

The Yankees are playing great baseball and I couldn't be happier. ARod is 2 homeruns away from 500! Woo-hoo!!! And he might stay a Yankee. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Football season is almost here. I'm excited. Let's see what the Dolphins do this year. Regardless, I am still a Colts fan before a Dolphins fan!

PS Totally not sports related, but go watch Transformers! Awesome!!!

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home