Friday, June 22, 2007

Yankees

Yankee fans and Yankee Stadium didn't disappoint, Dear Roxy. Although the Yanks lost the opener, they went on to win the next two games. The atmosphere was incredible. Yankees & Mets fans in one place... let's just say it got a little rowdy!

Roger Clemens didn't pitch bad at all, but the Yankees didn't score any runs either. We went on to lose 2-0.

I loved, loved, loved Yankee Stadium this second time around. Can't wait to catch another one. Oh, and the wedding wasn't bad either!

Anyways, changing the subject just a bit, Congrats to Sammy Sosa and his 600th home run. Should we add an asterick?!?*

I heard Lester might come back and replace Schilling... good for him. I'm glad to see he's healthy once again.

Congrats to the Spurs! Boring. Boring. Boring.

And the Nascar comment, well, that's probably my first and last one. LOL!

Glad to be back.

-Criss

Photo: My own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home