Monday, June 04, 2007

Blog Hog Moment: Kinda Quiet (You, not Pedroia)

Well, well, well. I expected some fancy words from you today, Dear Criss. I expected the champagne and cigar. Last night's game was exciting and then turned into a bummer at the hands of the man I am officially tired of hearing ad talking about recently. I am over his nonsense, his tricky ways of playing and harrassment of my second favorite, the 14-year-old Pedroia. On that note, who is this kid?! I can't get enough of his at-bats. Please sign him to a 100-year contract. And Mike "Offensive Line" Lowell better keep the homeruns flowing. I truly believe when he hits one, Varitek will immediately after, too.

Overall, this weekend was eh. But at least there was some effort last night. I went to bed around 11:45 p.m. when I just couldn't take it anymore. Set the VCR and tuned in this morning to find out they took advantage of me going to sleep. I expect better news (and shorter games) next time!

Roxy

P.S. That Lou Piniella sure keeps things humorous. Ha!

Photo: AP, Elise Amendola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home