Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tom Brady + Roger Clemens = BFF

I can’t believe you just threw that picture in my face, Dear Criss. Well, I don’t care because I am officially not a Tom Brady fan anymore. I can still root for the Pats and for him to do well, but there is no, "GO TOM!" here. No sir-ree.

And so what if you got Roger Clemens? Still doesn’t mean you can kick back. You can have him. I don’t need another guy like Brady thinking about another team. I don’t need a questioning of loyalty. I don’t want him in a Red Sox uni while he’s daydreaming about playing catch with Jeter who’s at bat. BLECH!

You were next to Dan Patrick? You didn’t tell me that!!!! I love Dan Patrick. He’s the funniest ESPN man EVER! Well, Stuart Scott, actually, might be the funniest, but Dan originated funny on Sportscenter.

Okay, am I crazy or did I hear the Jazz were still in this? And I’m glad you liked the Marlins game. You gotta tell me how close you were.

Roxy


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roxy, your wicked retaaarded!

Tom Brady rules and has a right to wear what the hell he wants. Get a life, the world does not revolve around the freakin Red Sox!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Hey buddy, who are you his agent?! Gimme a break.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home