Sunday, April 08, 2007

Fantastic!

Well, somewhat of a rocky start for the team, but how about a terrific start from Mr. Matsuzaka himself?! Not bad, Dear Criss. And for that stinkin' KC Royal who was like, "Nothin' I haven't seen before" - get a life and stop being a sore LOSER! The kid is good. Admit it. Speaking of kid, I am officially older than Dice-K, and it makes me feel very, very old. It also makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life. Granted, I couldn't play in the majors b/c unfortunately Title IX doesn't reach that far, but it still makes me wonder.

So I'm not completely worried yet, b/c we tend to lose the first game and make everyone worry for the first few weeks. And I don't want to hear it about A(rm Slapping)-Rod and his escapades around the bases. NY will love him for a week, and it's back to old times.

I am incredibly excited b/c finally, I get to see a game on t.v. tonight! Bust out the red polo, get everything done early and enjoy the Sox.

Roxy

AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home