Sunday, February 25, 2007

Watch Out!

Whoa, Dear Criss, I wouldn't want to be the one cutting you off on the road today, because that posting was all screaming and yelling! I mean Denis Leary should narrate that thing. Listen, you can defend your bozos all you want. Doesn't change the fact that your team is extremely disfunctional. SO WHAT if Manny wants to come late every year? So what if we have to hear me complain about Manny and his nonsense mid-season? Deal! And you know what I'm updaet about? No more Corey Dillon on the Pats. What is wrong with them not keeping good players?

You know what's sad? Another Bronco dying. What a sad year for the Broncos. It's a little freaky.

On a lighter note, I'm just counting the days (one week from tomorrow) until I hit the road for Spring Training! I am soooo excited! I have a new phone with a camera on it. I now know not to eat the pizza at the stadium. I know I need to save lots of cash (well, a small budget) for the stadium store. I'm in good shape - except for the saving cash part. =)

So maybe you'll be a little calmer next time you write. Hee, hee, hee. Oh no, Marky Mark didn't win the Oscar. Booooooo! I was rooting for him.

Roxy

Photo: Boston Globe, Jim Davis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home