Sunday, February 11, 2007

No Football - That's a Problem

The Steve Young cut-out is not lurking about, Dear Criss. It comes out for special sports occasions. Remember that commercial with the Brett Favre-obsessed woman who has him in the living room for games? Well, I'm not sure if I'm her, because Steve had already retired when I received the thing as a gift. I'm sure when it all settles down and I think back, I will kick myself for not skipping work and finding Steve. =)

So, I really miss football, and the thought of Spring Training isn't making it better yet. What do I do? You so should've bought Ft. Myers tickets to see Red Sox - Yankees. What a fan you are. =) In the meantime, let's hear it for BU hockey & Beanpot! BC SUCKS! BC SUCKS!

Oh! Movie Review: The Guardian. Two thumbs up for the Coast Guard flick. Mad about the ending, but I liked the movie overall.

Roxy

Photo: BU.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home