Sunday, January 14, 2007

If Belichick is Smiling, Things Must Be Good

Tom Brady loves to make me nervous. He loves the element of surprise. He loves leaving things for the last minute. But seriously, I'm getting older, as you always point out, Dear Criss, and I don't take as much pleasure out of nail-biters as I may have once upon a time. BUT, as Rex Grossman said yesterday, I'll take the win. Doesn't matter how ugly, I'll take it. And Stephen Gostkowski? A 50-yard field goal? You're not so bad, son.

So now, friend, it's me against you next weekend. As of Saturday night, we can no longer speak for about 48 hours. I hate Pats - Colts games. Argggh, here we go. And as usual, my sister will root for Payton-Shmayton. What's that all about? It's about the only team you and her have in common. Well, I am all Pats all the time, baby. And did I feel bad for Marty Schottenheimer? Yeah, a little. I rooted for the Chiefs when Joe Montana was there, so I remember Marty well. Did you know he played for the then Boston Patriots? Crazy. Marty will have his day to shine. Just not at the Patriots' expense.

Hokey pokey. Your turn to blah, blah, blah about your team. =) Hee, hee, hee.

Roxy

Getty Images Photo: Harry How

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home