Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Year's Almost Over...

... Any encouring words for the new year, Dear Roxy?

I have none other than following a great win, the Colts have a bad loss. They better get in shape just in time for the playoffs.

And thanks to Kim for reminding us about the all important singlehood of Tom Brady. Roxy and I spoke briefly about this but forgot to include it in our blog. Like Roxy and I said, don't make me waste three years of my life if you're not gonna propose! lol

How about Dontrelle Willis and the DUI arrest? Advice to Dontrelle I hope he takes: If you're going to get out of your Bentley to pee, please do so in a not so public area like Mansion.

And a little bit of sad news coming from the Yankees front office. Former Yankee Bob Murcer will undergo surgery to remove a brain tumor. Our prayers are with you.

And the Diamondbacks are interested in Randy Johnson again! Don't know what to say about this...

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home