Sunday, December 17, 2006

I think I'm back...

... if not, forgive me, Dear Roxy. It's been a hell of a two weeks but I'm glad I'm back. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

So sports, huh? Forgive me once again because I haven't really paid any attention to any games. All I know is that Indy has lost the last two games and things aren't looking very promising. Hopefully Peyton and the gang will muster a win tomorrow night.

I did see, however, the Knicks-Nuggets brawl. Now we all know that was a hard foul by the Knick player, but the Chicken Nuggets exaggerated. And then Carmelo Anthony sucker-punches a Knick player and runs away like a little b*tch! What a loser.

I know who you can see in Spring Training... the water boy. I hear he's all grown up ;p

-Criss

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Neither of you have mentioned the big news...Tom Brady single. Roxy is researching Angelina's tricks as we speak.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

HA!! You are hysterical! I know, we neglected to discuss, but here we are! Thank you to our good correspondent Kim, who keeps us in check!

Roxy

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home