Sunday, December 10, 2006

"Miami's Got the Dolphins, the Greatest Football Team..."

Dear Criss, are you back yet? You got me all worried. Anyway, I will make you proud and carry on with a beautiful blog filled with beautiful pictures just for you.

Well, me Pats lost to the DOLPHINS. No lie. Yes, every year, it's like we're playing the Colts in Miami or something. Maybe Tom dated someone in Miami once and every time he comes here, the memories rush back to him, and he wants to cry or something. I'm looking for anything, 'cause it's ridiculous. What a frustrating game. I'm glad I didn't go (although I moped all week). Ben did win on Thurs., though. And I am so out of it, I didn't realize it was a Thurs. game.

Anyway, speaking of ot of it, I got my Spring Training tickets for Ft. Myers, but what a dork - I didn't realize they went on sale last Sat. until the afternoon when there were practically no tickets left. I bought the last lawn area seat - as in singular. My brother bought the standing room ticket. We'll figure it out there. So he tells me.

Is it me, or does Bon Jovi look like a woman here? No offense, really. It's funny.


Roxy

Photo: New Hampshire Union Leader

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, I thought Bon Jovi was hot until this pic. He's looking very old guy. Eeks!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home