Thursday, November 09, 2006

Perspective

But why would you hit your bruise over and over again or put soap on a paper cut, Dear Roxy? If you ask me, it sounds dumb! We need to talk about that. lol.

Oh, yes, the Colts won! It seems to me that this team is better than anyone expected. Here's to hoping it continues.

How about the whole Sheffield being blocked from talking to the Boss? I haven't paid much attention to the whole thing, but can't we all get along?

A little bit of bad news, Rox. I'm sure you heard by now about Bryan Pata's untimely death. A kid with such a great future killed. It just sucks period. My condolences to his family.

UM can't seem to break out of the rut. It just seems they get bad news after bad news. Just when you thought the UM-FIU brawl was as bad as it got, a thing like this happens.

Hoping for the best.

-Criss

P.S. Wishing Darrell's grandpa a speedy recovery from triple bypass surgery :)

Photo: AP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home