Monday, October 09, 2006

What Happened?


Okay, Dear Criss, I can think of all the in-your-face comments you have made about my Red Sox. The humiliating little snickering in writing. And now, as tempting as it is, I won't say a word about your Yankees who blew it in the ALDS. Not a word about them being out of the series. I will just skip around in glee in private as they replay the highlights, and repeat the news.

I'm telling you, watch out for those Tigers. And are you serious? I didn't even realize that St. Louis was still in this. Did you see that fantastic catch Dave Roberts made?! The legendary Dave Roberts who kept us alive against the Yankees in 2004? The Dave Roberts who will forever get free food at any Boston restaurant? Ah, yes. That Dave Roberts. And Todd Walker! I found him again.

Okay, summing up the NFL this weekend: Tommy, pulled it off, but still worries me. What's with just "pulling it off"? I know the score looked great, but it didn't feel like that the whole time. And I know the Dolphins give 'em a hard time every time, but he seems so frustrated all the time. It's frustrating me. I think he needs anger management. The T.O. game was a bust (rematch on Christmas). And Ben?! Oh my. He shouldn't have lost this, but I have no energy to complain and do the diagramming.

So what's going on with Payton Manning. Oh brother, go ahead.

Roxy


Boston Globe Staff Photo: Stan Grossfeld
AP Photo: Chris Carlson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home