Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rounding Up

I totally forgot to include Andre Agassi in my blog, Dear Roxy. Good thing you did. I even got a little tear-eyed when I saw him weeping like a girl. lol.

And the Red Sox-Yankees game wasn't as good as I'd envisioned it, but it's okay. You're still not going to the playoffs! We were trying to make you feel a bit better about your early vacation.

A big congrats to Mr. Jeter for his 25-game hitting streak. Too bad it's over and done with, but he got started with a new one last night.

Congrats to the Mets as well. Their first division title since 1988! Wow, talk about overdue.

And the Marlins' chances about making it to the playoffs are slim. They still have a shot, but they're gonna have to put it together. Especially after losing those two games against the Mets last week. Games they should've won and didn't!!!

How about those Canes?! Oh, well, there's always next year!!!! Dolphins ain't doing much better. What ever happened to 'contenders'? Not this season.

All I have to say is, "Go COLTS!"

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home