Monday, September 11, 2006

Football Among Us

Yes, football season is among us, Dear Roxy.
I was extremely happy last night when the Colts won. Although I like Eli and the Giants, I love Peyton and the Colts. Peyton was great... the running game not so good... but they can only get better.

I saw your Vinny. Nice kicks! I know you miss him much, but he's in a better place now.


Back to baseball. Have you noticed the double-digit lead the Yankees hold? Just in case you hadn't, I'm only here to remind you. That's what friends are for.

Everyone in a Yankee uniform is playing great and I couldn't be more happy.

And stop raining on my parade! Geez.

Did you watch any tennis matches? Neither did I but I was glad to see Maria Sharapova won, and a little sad that Randy lost. Oh, well. There's always next year!

-Criss

Photo: AP/Mel Evans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home