Monday, August 21, 2006

Sweep Dreams!



In the Series that Never Sleeps, the Yankees came out on top and SWEPT your beloved Red Sox, Dear Roxy! I couldn't be any happier! This may not be a sign of things to come, but I'd rather be 6 1/2 games up then 6 1/2 games down! Woo-hoo!

You must know what they're calling it right? Boston Massacre 2! Yeap! Or so I hear! If not, you can always see the pictures.

Sorry about all the bragging, but hey, we just SWEPT YOU GUYS! Plus, I'm pretty sure you would be doing the same thing.

Friday's Game 2 was painful too. I was literally watching that game with one eye open. Especially after setting a new record for the longest 9th inning game at 4 hours and 45 minutes.

One last thing: Big Papi was too funny after last night's game. Something about not been fair and the Yankees needing to let the Sox win one to make things more interesting. Needless to say, things are more interesting with a bigger lead.

And as far as I'm concerned, nothing else in happened in sports.

-Criss

AP Photos: AP/Elise Amendola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home