Sunday, August 06, 2006

Real Positive Attitude

Catch you up? Oh, let me think...

-Mirabelli went down injured (ankle)
-David Wells still needs to go, particularly after he blew it against the stupid Rays
-Beckett is getting close to making it on my Whatever List for similar acts (I don't care if he's a cover boy)
-The cyclist dude tested positive again (although I'm still holding out for a good explanation)
-The old person I loved to despise made it into the NFL Hall of Fame (Aikman, with Moon, Reggie White, Madden and two more that I'm not familiar with, my apologies)
-You still have a pact with the devil and lost maybe one game only recently


On a positive note...

-We got Javy Lopez
-There was a huge, blowout sale at Bloomingdale's (50% off already marked down shoes)
-Other players have decided to take charge, such as Mark Loretta with a stunning walk off late last week (Did I already talk about that? I'm just holding on here to whatever I can.)
-Varitek's surgery went well - because I said so (six weeks, but you know he's gonna be super-freak and come back sooner)

So anyway, life is good. And we have to play the Tigers soon. I mean, I'm feeling sooo good, I gotta just keep telling myself how good I'm feeling. You got it?

Roxy

AP Photos: Chris O'Meara, Steven Senne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home