Sunday, August 06, 2006

What's happening?

I have been soooo busy at work, I no longer have time for me, Dear Roxy! LOL. How dare they not give me time to write my blog! On a serious note, this campaign is kicking me a**. I've been so busy I just get home, get in my bed, and do nothing else. I feel lucky if I get to have lunch! I haven't even had time to make fun of the fact that Vtek is on the DL. Sorry, Rox. OK, maybe not. This is the opportunity the Yanks needed to gain some ground on the East. It is tight, but I feel good about our chances. Well, at least this week. Abreu has done pretty good with the Yanks since the trade. It seems like a good fit. Jeter is doing great too. His batting average is up there. Whoo-hoo! Watch out! What else is going on? I feel so left out in the world of sports. Please update me.

Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home