Friday, July 21, 2006

Yankees in the Outfield

Geez, talk about wallpapering a blog, Dear Roxy.

Note to self: Putting up 10 pictures of one player is within the rules.

Ok, back to the blog. As soon as I posted our 1/2 game behind the Red Sox, what happens? We lose two in a row. This is a tough job I tell you. I have to be careful on my future postings. No celebrating until October! Fully noted.

I forgot to mention in the previous blog about Damon's first stint on first base. My newly favorite Yankee can do it all.

And great news from Japan: Matsui will most probably be joining the Yanks in the outfield in mid-August!!! Whoo-hoo!

I heard this rumor that's been swirling around my head for a while now. Could it be true that Soriano might be a Yankee again?
Please don't tease me.

And my happy-belated Congrats to Mariano! He's only 1 of 4 closers to reach 400 saves. But the only difference is that he is, in fact, the BEST!!!! Last night was just a fluke ;)

-Criss

AP/Julie Jacobson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home