Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Little Papi Says: Don't Mess with Big Papi

Oh my gosh. What's the deal with the wallpapering of that guy all over this blog?! Whoa. Restraining order.

So did you watch the All-Star game? Me neither. But I watched some of the Homerun Derby for Papi of course. I think every other ball hit the water. P.S. Little Papi is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. You have to agree. Well, the ever elusive SI article has been found by this one. Finally, I got to read it, so I can calm down and be normal again. Um, did you notice Papi's Elvis sunglasses? Yeah, well, I guess the man could pull off rain boots with stripes, too. Although, he'd never be caught wearing them, actually. And I couldn't help but compare Papelbon to Varitek in the interview category. Last year, they were seriously feeling some uncomfortable silence with Varitek and this year with Papelbon, it was like a crazy family Thanksgiving dinner. It was great. He's Mr. Too-Many-Sweet-Tarts, but I love it.

Ready for football - or at least the return of the normal baseball schedule,

Roxy

AP Photo: Gene J. Puskar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home