Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hot Bat

What's with the Jeter love fest, Dear Criss? Blech! Glad I'm not that bad. =) So according to The Boston Globe, guess who went to the Faith Hill-Tim McGraw concert rrright after the game? Why Jonathan Papelbon, Jason Varitek, Doug Mirabelli, Matt Clement, Tim Wakefield and Mike Timlin of course. Love it.

Did Papi kick butt during the Phillies series and always or what?! He rocks! It's out of control.

Okay, I am the ONLY person this side of the world that did not see the coach flipping his lid. I've been wondering what everyone on ESPN's been talking about. That bad or were you making it up? Oh yeah and apparently, the Tigers are going to the World Series, naturally! Did see the Gatorade commercial. At first, I thought it was scary, but I'm warming up to it. Why Jeter? Why not 'Tek? And um, Andre Agassi is turning into Cher with the retirement thing. I do remember seeing him play Sampras at the old Lipton. That was cool.

Hey, what's up with the AA pitcher for the Marlins totally shutting you out?!! Nice.

Okay, so I dreamt that I did groceries with Ben Roethlisberger. How crazy is that? And he dropped me off, too, but wore a helmet driving the whole way in his little red sportscar. I guess the sportscar is stereotyping. I don't think he even fits in one, and it doesn't seem his style. Perhaps 'Tek will be before me for an oil change in my next dream.

Countown 'til Friday! Sox -Marlins! Woo hoo!

Roxy

Photo: Boston Globe, Barry Chin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home