Monday, June 19, 2006

Just one on the road

How great was Wade in the last three games, Dear Roxy? Amazing! He won all three games all by himself. The kid is incredible I tell you.

And who would've thought the Heat were gonna be up 3-2 in the series after losing the first two? Not me!

I am so excited for them. After watching last night's game, I need to see a cardiologist, but I think I'll first hold on to see what happens tomorrow. I was literally jumping up and down saying "NO F*ING WAY" after the Mav player threw the ball in the air for a last shot with 1.9 seconds left in OT to win the game. It didn't go in of course. I think my cussing paid off. It always does.

My coworker's best friend made it to last night's game and said the atmosphere was incredible. After the Heat won the game, people were CRYING of happiness, cheering, and high-fiveing (is that how you spell it? Anyway) each other in total elation.

Moving on to other sports.... Did I tell you how much I love soccer? Well, I do! I've been having a great time for the past two weekends watching some of the games. To keep you a little updated, US is not doing that good; they only have 1 point with two games played. They're not completely out but they better win this Thursday. Is it bad of me to say that I'm glad they tied Italy?

No comment about this weekend in baseball! I'm just glad we're not playing the Nationals anymore... And now off to the City of Brotherly Love. I hope they hate us when we win the series ;)

GO HEAT!!!
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home