Thursday, June 01, 2006

Child Prodigy

Who is this Pauley guy, Dear Criss? How is it that he makes his major league debut and beats the Jays, and we put in our veterans on other occasions and lose? I like this kid - because he does look like a kid - 17, posssssibly 18. Look, he can't even believe it. I'll let him stick around.

Okay, puke that Riley and Torre ate breakfast together. Sounds like love. I still don't understand how you can go camping in heat that feels like 180 degrees. And there are two things that I am banning on this blog:
-Clemens (whateeever)
-Barry Bonds (I don't know what the deal is there, but he doesn't need anymore air time)

Lay off of Coco. There's nothing wrong with him. Are you thinking Wily Mo? He's on my Whatever List, too. And believe me, I hear aaaaalllll about your injured list from the security guard at work.

You're lucky you came back in time, 'cause I nearly wallpapered this blog with Red Sox. HAHAHAHA! I thought for sure I'd get it from you!

Roxy


Photo: Reuters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home