Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Making America Smile

I felt like this guy over here, Dear Criss, when I found out that Willie Harris was told not to steal, then stole and got caught like a fool. Like an idiot. And that resulted in losing the game. Thanks, Willie. Boston Dirt Dogs said, and I so agree, that he is no Dave Roberts.

I like how Varitek is so calmy holding him back.

But, I can deal with this loss b/c we beat the O's all season AND, your favorite part, Millar hit a two-run home run. Love it. Which means, I have to put up another picture (this one's against the Royals, but look how happy he makes everyone).

Speaking of comebacks, the Heat proved my Nets predictions wrong. Okay, so that wasn't really a comeback. But, okay, I'm telling you, they'll get the Eastern Conf. Championship, BUT, that's it.

And on a separate note, let me prove why Miami got ranked #1 worst/rudest drivers in the nation:
1) Old men steal parking spaces from people (me) waiting.
2) People in Mercedes don't know how to merge and won't let you in (I got in). Boston's #5.

Okay, so you go
ahead and keep listening to sad music, keep watching scary Discovery Channel shows (that commercial for Deadliest Catch is intense. Did you ever see that movie with Clooney and Marky Mark?), buy another house in Bev. Hills and I'll make sure to buy the most expensive ticket for our game in July, b/c you heart the Sox that much. Interleague play!

Roxy


Tek: Baltimore Sun, KRT Photo, Gene Sweeney Jr.
Cowboy Millar: AP Photo, Gail Burton

2 Comments:

Blogger Noah G said...

and don't you love how Nick Markakis is grabbing Millar's butt?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Ha! I thought Criss would make that comment! It's a love tap. ;)

Roxy

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home