Friday, May 05, 2006

Tequila Shots

Hey, Dear Roxy, no need to lash out at Mr. Torre. You're right, it is a team effort, but Damon did a lot for that team and I guess those bean heads had a brain fart to forget if it wasn't for him, they probably wouldn't have won it. Why do you think I hated him so much? It wasn't because of his good looks, you know!

I do have to agree with you on the Vtek and Nixon thing. They couldn't possibly be on steroids. Not those two.

The Heat have finally made it to the next round. It's off to the Meadowlands and the Nets! That'll be interesting.

Did I tell you how glad I am that the Suns have forced a game 7? Well, I am!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, btw. I'll be on the road tonight. I'm driving up to Tampa for my cousin's graduation. So CONGRATS, Ana!!!

See you Sunday?
-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home