Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sad '80s Songs

Okay, first, we congratulate your sis big time for rocking it with the old diploma!!!!! That's great!

THEN, Dear Criss, we teach you the meaning of "CLASS." (To Yankees fans, this means people who do not slap balls out of pitchers' hands.)

-Jason Varitek
-Curt Schilling
-Big Papi
-Jason Varitek
-Tim Wakefield
-Jason Varitek, etc.

''Have you ever ridden in a police car before?" [Mirabelli] was asked.

''That was the first time naked," he replied. Boston Globe, 5/1/06

I still can't get over Mirabelli. It's like a dream. I never thought it would happen - him coming back and all. I heard the announcers say something about him and I thought, "Hm, that's weird he's at the game. Maybe he had an off-day?" I was trying to make bizarre sense of it all - until I saw him squatting in a Sox uni. WHAT?! And smiling. I wanted to cry. Johnny Traitor faded into the background and it was all Dougie. I wish it didn't have to turn out that way for Damon. It was sad. I know I already said it, but, after everything. [Insert Peter Cetera's "After All" here.]... The President of Idiots Nation now changed his party allegiance. Well, I just have to move on.

Yeah, people need to leave Jason Taylor alone (another example of me not being a Miami-team hater). That was crazy. So what's up with the Heat? I'm sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow. Wait, I can predict this.

Okay, here we go with Red Sox - Yankees Month.

Roxy

Boston Globe Staff Photo, Jim Davis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home