Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's a Crazy World

Wow!!!! I didn't know I was gonna cause such an uproar between your friends, Dear Roxy. Whoo-hoo! Now I know what makes your friends tick. lol. Maybe we should have all of them showcased on our blog. Maybe we won't get any complains then...

And I don't believe any of your Johnny story. If that was true, I don't think you would've forgotten to mention it earlier.

Have you gotten into baseball? I'm not all there yet... It takes a while, I suppose. At least for me. I just can't wait till the Mighty Yankees get in a better groove.

Are the Red Sox playing the Marlins in interleague play?

Running out of things to say...
-Criss

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I've gotten the entertainment aspect of my sport down. Boxing isn't fun unless there is a story behind it... why is it that I start fights wherever I go : (

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's been a whole day and no comments! That's it, I'm starting Sportingguys.blogspot.com ... I have to recruit one member though.... hmmmm.... well anyway... this site is more fun than myspace, and the topics are much better anyway. You have a new full time fan : )

10:38 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

You hear that Roxy? We're better than myspace! Good thing you didn't join.
-Criss

2:16 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

PH MY GOSH!!! WE'RE BETTER THAN MYSPACE!!! Now that's a quote! Steve, you're too much!!!! ;)

Roxy

9:09 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

"PH" Can be translated into "OH." You don't speak "Roxy"?

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering about that one.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home