Thursday, April 13, 2006

Move Over Wells, Here Comes Beckett

"Varitek added, 'Some people don't let it out. Some people let it out. He's one that lets it out.'" Varitek on Beckett. 4/12/06 Boston Globe


Okay, Dear Criss, this picture expresses my face when I saw a certain someone who has NEVER BEEN ON SPORTING GALS - even by mistake - pictured on OUR BLOG (Actually, it's really meant to showcase JB)! Um, typically, the only Steve is Steve Young on here! Wow! Now I've got pseudo-angry friends who want to be featured, too! I mean I'm all about the non-49er Steve, but he better show some love (cough: hint-hint, Steve) on here before he gets primo feature articles again-and from YOU!! ;) (Postscript, I heard a beep-beep from my phone as I wrote this original message. When I finished, it was a text message from Steve. Apparently, he has clicked on this site before. Oopsies. It's all good, Steve.)

So, back to SPORTS (excluding the barbarian boxing). David Wells needs to go retire or move to a far away country to find Zen, because that was so depressing. My first broadcast game of the season down here, and after a pretty good Sox run, and he comes in to turn this smile upside down. Thanks. Bring back Arroyo in that case. Is that factoid about his homeruns true?! That was funny.

Man, it was good when you slacked off on here a little bit, I didn't have to see those big pictures of your posers. And hear about your "hero." Blech.

Oh! I forgot to tell you, at the Ft. Lauderdale Spring Training game, this IDIOT was wearing a Johnny Trader Yankees jersey and was walking around the stadium like a big shot and everyone started booing. Then he kept on showboating (really) and people started throwing stuff at him. Security came in. JTrader's debut at Fenway should be reeeaaal interesting.

Roxy

AP Photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home