Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Let the 10,000-Game Season Begin!

Roger? Is there something you want to tell us as you sit at the Sox game and meet with our management?

It does feel amazing and exciting and fantastic, right, Dear Criss? The season starting and all... You won't believe this, but I got the day confused and didn't realize my guys played until Mon. night. I felt like an idiot telling the crazy Yankees security guard at work. And turns out Papi did magnificently. He hit that ball so high, I swear they said 400 feet. I mean, I can naturally hit that high. Yeah right! Did you see Coco's catch?! Wow! And great job, Curty.

So we won game 1 (and so did you, whatever), but we have a problem with Wakey - NOBODY BUT MIRABELLI CAN CATCH HIM! Hello? Somebody beg Belli to come back.

Um, stop chasing Shaq around, man. That's embarrassing. ;) That's pretty cool. Now you're hanging out with NBA stars. Was Wade there?

Still can't root for UF. Go UM.

Roxy

AP Photo, LM Otero, YahooSports.com (Clemens)
Boston Globe Staff Photo,
Matthew J. Lee (Coco)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home