Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's All Good Now

You finally got the pics up, Dear Roxy! Your Big Papi photos remind me of my Mark Mulder photos. I must have twenty different shots of the guy in every angle possible. The only difference is Matt is hot!!!

Hooray, baseball has arrived!!!! I was so excited about the whole thing yesterday, I forgot the Yankees game was on ESPN2. Needless to say, I missed the 15-2 win.

Congrats to the Gators!!! OK, so I'm not a Gators fan, and I didn't watch the end of the game, but I guess it's nice to see some fellow Floridians win it all.

Ooooh, I forgot to tell you about my "encounter" with some of the Miami Heat players! Last weekend, a few friends and I went to Wet Willies at the Grove. We were sitting, having a few drinks, when a group of big, tall, elegant men and their wives walked passed us. One of the men was wearing a top hat. That man was no other than Shaq! It was sooo funny. All of a sudden you see this group of guys and girls following them saying, "Oh my God, it's Shaq. Oh my God, it's Shaq!!! Shaqqqqq, Shaqqqq, Shaqqqq!!!!" Hilarious! They were nice enough to wave and say hi as they walked on by... They went in to the Improv.

And no, I was not one of the people running behind them...

Just clarifying,

- Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home