Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Getting Older

Thank you, Dear Roxy, for the birthday wishes. I do have to say I don't feel a day over 25! That photo is pretty cool too. I already spoke to them this morning. Jeter was my wake up call ;)

And regarding my concert photo, you mean to tell me you can't tell who that cool band is? jk. It's Nickelback!!!

So you have another game to go to this Friday? I feel like we are the Floridian travelers, Rox. I have been to Orlando three times in less than two months! I'm feeling it too. I went to Mardi Gras this weekend at Universal. It was fun, but I don't think I can drive up north any time soon.

So, Vtek and Millar... Some familiar faces will make it all worth while. Please take pics this time around. I don't think I've seen any from the previous game.

A big congrats to the Japanese for the WBC championship win!!! These games were pretty exciting to watch. The best of the best playing against each other. Maybe the US can make a better appearance next time...

Ooooh, no more Arrrrrroyo!!! I heard he was traded. Sorry to hear that, NOT! I guess he's gonna have to take his skinny and cornrow self to Cincy.

And Al Leiter retiring! I guess he knows when to call it quits... Good for him.

Till next time

-Criss

PS I just got your birthday card. Talk about great timing. Hilarious!!! Thanks, my friend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home