Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day

My concert rocked, Dear Roxy. It was awesome. I have to say this... you are right! There was a lot of "smoke" if you know what I mean. Good thing there's no drug testing in my office, or I would have failed it from all of the second-hand smoke! Anyway, as always, I had floor tickets. I can honestly tell you my legs are still hurting from being on my feet for over four hours.

Adios, USA. Could they have played any worse? No excuses needed. They played real bad, no offense and not a whole lot of anything else. Who am I rooting for now? I guess Cuba or the Dominican Republic. Gotta go with the latin teams.

I have to say I haven't been watching any of the NCAA games. I will probably watch the championship and that's about it. You can keep me posted.

Is Roger done with baseball? He needs to make up his mind so everyone can move on....

Don't party too hard....

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home