Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Once again...

... the US team is in a pickle, Dear Roxy. It would be so much better if they just won their games. They are playing so sloppy. I feel like I'm watching a Boston's Triple-A game.

Wow, so you actually saw some familiar faces at the game. I'm actually glad you did. I would've felt really bad for your sis if she had to hear you whine about the non-familiar faces. Too bad you didn't get to see Vtek. I know how much you would've loved to see him. And show us some pics, please!

Well, tonight I have another concert: Whoo hoo! Nickelback is playing at the Hard Rock. Chevelle & Trapt are opening for them. I know how much you loveeeee the music I do! hehe.... In a serious note, have you heard of James Blunt? If you haven't, what are you waiting for? The guy is amazing... You have to get his CD; it's wonderful!

Your license plates story reminds me of the games I used to play too... It's like "punch buggy no return", but with the license plates! Am I making sense? Probably not. Oh, well.

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home