Wednesday, March 01, 2006

G is for Gangsta

Listen, Dear Criss, someone tell Manny to stop hanging with Ricky Williams. Even Enrique Wilson looks shocked here. What's the deal Manny? Actually, no, don't answer. I'm not interested.

Triple A?!!! Listen, why don't you save your triple A ideas for your crazy fellow NYorkers. Sheesh, I can't even have a decent dinner out without having some crazy Yankees fan at the table chime in. So, I was with Steve at Urban Outfitters and there was a T-shirt that said "G is for Gangsta." OMG, I thought of you and had to explain it [that random old post] to him! I didn't buy it - oh, and he thought I was weird. Whatever.

So you almost coulda-shoulda-woulda saw Peyton and Jeter? What a bore. I would have walked by them in my Sox hat and Roethlisberger T-shirt (which I still don't own). "Oh, did I spill my sticky soda mixed with popcorn on you?" Just kidding, I'm not a jerk. Listen, I think all these new guys will actually be interesting on the Sox. I'm actually curious. VARITEK, COME TO SPRING TRAINING!!!!! I have a new #33 shirt I have to wear!!!! And lay off of Millar. Always cracking on him.

ROCK ON JERRY for making it to the top two! I'm glad Drew won, b/c I thought they might give it to Blondie.

Roxy

Wait, one more time:




















AP Photos: Brita Meng Outzen, Jim Mone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home