Sunday, February 19, 2006

Jerry's Dancing Shoes

Meat heads?!!! Excuse me! Speak for your own goofs.

Oh yeah, Dancing with the Stars. I was really shocked, too, that Jerry made it this week. Talk about a fan base. Poor Lisa. I liked her, and she was pretty good. =( But I really think that Jerry is leaving this week. I mean come on. They are all about, "This is the semi-finals." They're so mean to him and so all about that wrestler. I mean, if she tripped and fell on their table, they'd give her a 10. So after Jerry, I'm voting 10 times for Drew.

Hello, Dear Criss! Millar went to Baltimore. Don't you remember me being so upset and you had a picture and couldn't post it, etc.? Um, so with this World Baseball Classic thingy, does this mean that Varitek's not making it to Spring Training, b/c I'm about to have a losing-my-mind session. I have tickets, and he needs to be there.

Okay, so when do they show skating and when can I watch Emily Hughes skate? Sorry, I'm not a Cohen fan and don't want to hear it from Kim in Arkansas. Oh, I can't believe you're all about Sammy Sosa. But then again, I'm talking to someone who backs Giambi, so whatever. Okay, I'm not accusing anyone of anything, so relax. I got the SI issue from after the Steelers won (we're really behind down here at the bookstores. Really behind.), and there's an article on Johnny Trader in it. They morphed his pictures from Boston to NY and I really wanted to barf. It was so insulting. I couldn't even read the thing. I just read a quote here and there and had to remember to chill. Okay, and I hate going into that section where they have SI 'cause there are always sketchy guys there who think you walked into the wrong isle. This time, Crazy Man asked me if I had a pen. NO, I DON'T HAVE A PEN!! I think he was a little upset , too. My purse was about 2 inches big; it wasn't even like I could have remotely fit one in there.

Guess, what? They're not showing Glory Road anywhere within 10,000 miles of us anymore. Guess it's DVD time. Just gonna have to watch Miracle in the meantime. Wow, that's annoying, huh?! ;)

Roxy

Photo: ABC.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home