Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Encounter

A big congratulations to the Steelers for winning the big one. It was nice to see Bettis and Cowher finally celebrate. I guess it was long overdue, Dear Rox. However, I do have to mention this: there were a lot of calls that were very controversial, especially the one where Ben scored (or not) that touchdown. I'm sorry, but it's true. And those holding penalties? Come on!!! It's the big game; no need to rob anyone. After all is set and done, the Steelers played better football, but it wasn't all fair. That's my take and I'm sticking to it!

How about the commercials... I really liked the Bud Light commercials, the ape FedEx one, the Ameriquest commercials and the monkeys/jackasses commercial... Your take?

OK, So I was at the Grove Sunday afternoon with my sis, cousin and friend trying to decide where to watch the game. After going to Moes for about 5 seconds, we decided to go to the Sandbar instead. As we were walking, guess who we saw? Another Yankee encounter: No, it wasn't Jeter (I wish) but Arod. Alex, his wife and their cute baby... I didn't want to bother him while he was with the fam. Kind of cute when you think about it. That's my second encounter with Arod. A loooong time ago, on Christmas Day, my fam and I went to the movies and saw him there with his girlfriend (now wife). We saw the same cheesy movie: The Family Man. I love Nicolas Cage, but the movie wasn't that good. Anyway, he looked very nice ;)

- Criss

PS I text messaged you when Steve came out... Did you get it?
PSS Baseball is so close...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home