Wednesday, February 01, 2006

United by an Agent

Leave it to me to find the Steve-Ben connection. (That's their agent, Leigh Steinberg.) If only I could find a picture with Steve, Ben, Varitek and Millar smiling and laughing together. Possible?

I haven't been to a Marlins game in maybe 1-2 years, yes. That is true, Dear Criss. I do have to agree somewhat and say that when my teams are taking some "vaca," my SportsCenter viewing points drop. But, as you can see, I have been one with SportCenter, whose coverage has been a little lack luster. I mean this is the biggest news. This trumps anything except maybe Damon defecting back to the Sox b/c Theo's back. So I want to see real highlights. I want Chris Berman doing stories, talking more. Get Steve Young outta Utah and over to Detroit! I want interviews with high school coaches, moms and dads, sisters, dogs. I want to know if they ordered room service 30 times in one night. You get it. Feed me!!!! Okay, I know their saving it for this weekend. ESPN is having something ridiculous like 6 hrs. of pre-game coverage. And my t-shirt - oh, yeah, they don't guarantee that it'll get here before the Super Bowl b/c of the high demand, so we'll procrastinate one more day.

Oh, guess what the top selling jerseys were among women, according to the local sports radio DJ man? Yeah, that was my guess, too, but you're wrong. It's not Brady. 1. Donovan McNabb 2. BEN ROETHLISBERGER 3. Tom Brady... Oh, yeah, Benny beat out Tommy! Crazy.

-Roxy

P.S. Oh, and yeah, Rory's been seeing him since at least last season. I think that's weird. I don't know if I like that, but I guess that's not my call. I'm afraid Logan won me back when he pulled dinner out of the desk.

Photo: Getty Images, benroethlisberger.typepad.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I have a solution to the tiny Roxy tee with a really big last name...B-Roth. Now, if he were to date/marry some other famous person so that his name and some other had to be merged (a la TomKat, Bennifer, etc.) that might take a little more creativity to shorten.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Did you find that picture using your new google-based stalking tool?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

Oh man, Kim. Through that Kim-Google-Stalking-Tool, I discovered that Benny has a BLOG!!!!! Loving it. That pic is from it.

LOVE "B-Roth." That's great!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

I can't stop laughing!

Roxy

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home