Sunday, January 22, 2006

Woo Hoo! Steelers Win!! Super Bowl XL: Here We Come!

Wow! I was so nervous today, and I am so very happy it turned out well. That rocked. Ben Roethlisberger goes home a football hero and will have additional menu items named after him at local Pittsburgh dining institutions. And Polamalu, I mean, the guy is sharp. Hines Ward, very good. The defense played extremely well (nice interceptions) and the Bus, well, he's finally going to the Super Bowl. The Bus is going home to Detroit, folks. He's been around since Steve Young. It's time! And did you see Ben run in for the touchdown, throwing his body for it? Love it. You gotta be a little excited for this team, Dear Criss, I mean, even a little bit. I remember last year when Ben lost, I felt so bad for him (um, they were playing my Pats, talk about hard to watch), but I knew with some time he'd sharpen up and be someone to keep watching. Well there's still one more game to go, but I'm gonna enjoy this, one game at a time. Nobody believed...

-Roxy

Photo: AP Photo, Charles Krupa; YahooSports.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home