Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sorries

I'm sorry to hear Millar is no longer with the Red Socks, Dear Roxy. You will at least see him when you go to that spring training game. Ok, so is your sister officially killing you for having to go to a Red Sox game without any of their players? I would.

Regarding those tees, yes, they are suppose to fitted, just like the one you worked on for spring training . I hope you remember what I'm talking about. And that Benny tee is going to have to be an XL to be able to fit his last name, especially if it's your tee. You're too tiny to fit that huge last name on the back. And the same goes for Vinatieri. You're better off with Tom's.
OK, am starting to not make sense.... I will stop as soon as I tell you this:

I am very sorry for you and the Pats. I won't bother you about it.

Oh, how about those 6-0 2006 Knicks? They are the only undeated basketball team in 2006!

Keeping my figers (and toes) crossed for the Colts :P

And Hall & Oates agrees with me... "even when I'm wrong, I'm right!" His words ;)

-Criss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home