Monday, January 09, 2006

Get Out!

So all I can think about are the playoffs. It's playoffs fever, baby! (insert Dicky V's voice here, which as Kim in Arkansas knows, I do a terrible job of imitating. You should post on that, Kimber.) And, Dear Criss, how did you not see highlights of Flutie's drop kick?

Okay, so let's get back to the present! Willie McGinest?! He was just busy on Sat. Wow, Tom Brady, getting tackled, throws a complete pass AGAIN! The fakes. He is amazing. I just can't believe it. I mean, I watched Steve Young (Shout out to P! for her lifesize, cardboard cut-out of Steve Young. He stands proudly in my living room until playoffs are over, at which point, we must figure out a new home for him. That birthday present was great. Did I mention her husband helped pick that one out? Someone give him a medal.) and Joe Montana; and they were Good with a capital "G." I haven't really been excited since, but throw in some Brady and Roethlisberger... Wow, Ben, great job! More focused this year. Must be the Roethlisberger beard. I really feel for Palmer in Cinnci. That was sad, and I wasn't rooting for them, but man, you hate to see anyone go down like that and after such a season...

So Tommy in Indy, Benny in Denver. Talk about brutal situations. Nobody wants that. Not Tom or Ben, no, no, no. But it's important to play these peeps, b/c you know what, if you don't go through them to win, then everyone reminds you of it and the doubts float. Oh, this weekend, I'm totally booked. Gotta work everything else around these two games. And I KNOW, we're not talking to each other on Sunday. I know this!

Go, on. Go rant and rave about Peyton.


-Roxy!


Photos: Tom - AP Photo; Ben - AP Photo, Al Behrman, YahooSports.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'm famous now!!! :)

12:45 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Me too!! And, Tom Brady has remarkably white teeth in the picture you chose, Rox.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Sporting Gals said...

P, you are super duper famous! Kim, Tommy's teeth are whiter than Steve's in the cardboard cut out. P, they could have airbrushed that! =) Ha!!! Impressive, Tom.

-Roxy

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home