Thursday, December 22, 2005

blah blah blah blah blah

This is what Damon had to say yesterday, Dear Rox, "It's going to be different, an adjustment. I know back in May I said I would never play here - but that's when I was with the Red Sox, so of course I'm going to think that way. "
Good PR move, Damon!

Enough of that Damon guy, Bernie is coming back!!! One more year, one more season for the ages... gotta love it!

Did you hear about the Bengals receiver Chad Johnson? He hit a deer, took it home, so now he's gonna take the deer to the game Sunday AND if he scores a touchdown, he'll do some sort of celebration with the deer. Let's just hope he keeps the celebration G-rated.

I just read the news about Tony Dungy's son. My condolences to the Dungy family in this difficult time.

Alright, girl. Since you are now on vacation, you can ponder about the rest of the Red Socks offseason while I celebrate the Yankees new signings!

- Criss

Photo credit: Photo illustration: Peter LaVigna/N.Y. Post; AP photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home